Galois provides a range of services in high-assurance embedded system development. We leverage our expertise in formal verification, run-time monitoring, security, and safety to bring new approaches to the area.
Galois has provided R&D services in cyber-physical systems (CPS) to agencies including NASA, DARPA, and the Air Force Research Lab.
We have developed a number of products that make CPS easier, safer, and more secure. Many products are open-source and free for use. The kinds of products available include
- Safe programming languages
- Monitors for cyber attacks
- Secure UAV software systems
We provide a full range of services for both commercial and government projects including
- Security reviews for software and architecture
- Formal verification
- Software development and architecture