Galois partners with organizations like NASA, DARPA, and the Air Force Research Lab to bring new approaches to the software design of critical embedded systems that make up the backbone of medical, automotive, industrial, and defense infrastructure.
We leverage our expertise in formal verification, control design, cyber assurance, software reliability and safety to make Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) easier to program, safer, and more secure. Many of these are open-source and free for use and include:
- Safe programming languages
- Monitors for cyber attacks
- Secure UAV software systems
We provide a full range of services for both commercial and government projects including
- Safety and Security reviews for software and architecture
- Custom domain specific languages and compilers for the embedded domain
- Software development and architecture for embedded control systems with formal verification in mind.