Careers at Galois
People are the foundation of Galois’s success. As an employee-owned company, we care about not only the technologies we develop but also the path we take to create them. Galois operates under a highly collaborative organizational model that encourages leadership and teamwork and respects the individual.
Visit Life at Galois for more information on how we work together.
Benefits and Perks
At Galois, our people form a vibrant, curious, and brilliant community. Technical team members play a pivotal role in developing advanced software technology. Engineers work in small team settings and collaborate with clients, partners, and colleagues in a highly cooperative and intellectually challenging environment. Operations teams are cross-functional partners and support the community in achieving professional and organizational goals.
Creativity thrives in a work environment that respects and enables quality of life. With that perspective, we delight in offering a robust benefits package to provide for your and your family’s wellbeing, including:
- Fully paid medical insurance plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with generous employer contributions
- Dental and Vision Reimbursement plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Wellbeing support through our employee assistance program
- 5 weeks of paid time off accrued each year
- 9 days of paid company holidays each year
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave (available for new moms and dads for birth, adoption, and fostering)
- 1 week of fully paid “Blue Sky” innovation time each year to pursue your personal interests
- 401(k) retirement plan with 5% employer match and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Company performance bonus program
- Transportation reimbursement for when you work in the office
- Travel budget for inter-office visits
- Career development and mentorship opportunities
We offer competitive salaries, flexible working arrangements, and additional perks to add to your joy at work. We hope this preview piques your interest!
To review Regence’s Transparency in Coverage provisions as required under the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 please visit: https://www.regence.com/transparency-in-coverage/
We’re looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. We reward creativity and thrive on collaboration. Do you want to join us in making an impact in the world?
Galois Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Position may include access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export control requirements under the ITAR or the EAR.