Careers at Galois
People are the foundation of Galois’ success. As an employee-owned company, we care about not only the technologies we develop but also the path we take to create them. Galois operates under a highly collaborative organizational model that encourages leadership and teamwork and respects the individual.
Visit Life at Galois for more information on how we work together.View Open Positions
Life at Galois
Galois’ technical staff members play a pivotal role in developing advanced software technology. Engineers work in small team settings and must successfully interact with clients, partners, and other employees in a highly cooperative and intellectually challenging environment. Creativity thrives in a work environment that respects employees’ quality-of-life. With that perspective, we provide for employees’ and their families’ well-being by offering a full range of benefits including:
- Employer-paid healthcare
- Employer-match 401K
- Transportation reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Innovation week
- Paid vacation
We offer competitive salaries, flexible working arrangements, and a smartly designed office space complete with lots of extra perks. We love coffee and bicycles.
Visit Life at Galois for more information.
We’re looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. We reward creativity and thrive on collaboration. Do you want to join us in making an impact in the world?
- Engineering Openings
- Computer Scientist/Principal Investigator (Portland, OR)
- Cyber Physical Systems Research Engineer (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Cryptography and Secure Computation Researcher (Portland, OR)
- Machine Learning Engineer/Researcher (Portland, OR I Arlington, VA I Dayton, OH I Remote)
- Principal Computer Scientists (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Software Engineer/Researcher (Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Software Engineering/Research Intern (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Software Engineering Un-Director (Arlington, VA | Portland, OR)
- Technical Project Lead Intern (Portland, OR)
- Operations Openings
- Content Creator/Marketing Coordinator (Portland, OR)