Careers at Galois
People are the foundation of Galois’ success. As an employee-owned company, we care about not only the technologies we develop but also the path we take to create them. Galois operates under a highly collaborative organizational model that encourages leadership and teamwork and respects the individual.View Open Positions
Life at Galois
Galois’ technical staff members play a pivotal role in developing advanced software technology. Engineers work in small team settings and must successfully interact with clients, partners, and other employees in a highly cooperative and intellectually challenging environment.
Creativity thrives in a work environment that respects employees’ quality-of-life. With that perspective, we provide for employees’ and their families’ well-being by offering a full range of benefits including comprehensive healthcare, employer-match 401K, transportation benefits, and ESOP. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working arrangements, and a smartly designed office space complete with lots of extra perks. We love coffee and bicycles. We are based in Portland, Oregon, a city that ranks high every year as one of America’s best cities in which to live.
We’re looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. We reward creativity and thrive on collaboration. Do you want to join us in making an impact in the world?
- Principal Computer Scientists (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Technical Project Lead (Dayton, OH)
- Director of Engineering Projects (Portland, OR)
- Programming Language Engineer/Researcher (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Hardware Engineer/Researcher (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Software Engineer/Researcher (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA | Dayton, OH)
- Summer 2018 Software Engineering/Research Intern (Portland, OR | Arlington, VA)