Hiring in: Portland, OR.
Galois is looking for a passionate and creative individual with a strong technical history and engineering leadership experience to join our expanding SoC Research Team. Our ideal candidate excels at leading SoC Verification efforts including block-level and system-level verification architecture and implementation. They should also feel comfortable contributing in other areas of SoC development including architecture and RTL implementation.
- Contribute to a small team of expert SoC designers in all aspects of design and verification
- Investigate, architect and implement novel verification methodologies
- Provide technical leadership within the team including training and mentoring of other team members
- Opportunity to branch out into adjacent areas such as Front-end Design, Place and Route, and Physical Verification.
At a minimum, successful candidates have:
- 2-5 years SoC verification experience
- Expertise in HVL and HDL (SystemVerilog, Verilog).
- Solid verification skills in problem solving, constrained random testing, and debugging.
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA).
- Experience with DFT methodologies including scan insertion
- Programming experience in C/C++/assembly.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- 10+ years SoC verification experience
- Experience in leadership positions
- Knowledge of Advanced HVL methodology (UVM/OVM/VMM).
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces such as PCIe, USB3, SPI, JTAG, ABMA, AXI, TileLink
- Experience with RISC-V architecture
- Experience in or exposure to research environment
As the SoC Design Verification Lead, you will work on a small talented team of SoC Designers performing research on and implementing novel methodologies and architectures. You will own the design and implementation of the verification strategy and methodology while also having the opportunity to contribute to adjacent technical areas.
At Galois we specialize in the research and development of technologies that solve computer science’s most difficult problems. Project teams involve multiple engineers and researchers, likely include team members from academia, industry partners, and government agencies, and range in duration from a few months to several years. Our organizational structure is collaborative, one-level flat, and based on principles of well-defined accountabilities and authorities, transparency, and stewardship.
We also aspire to provide employees with something that matters to them beyond just a paycheck—whether it be opportunities to learn, career development, a sense of community. Please apply via our career portal.
Position may include access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export control requirements under the ITAR or the EAR.