Galois is a growing computer science research and development company. Our organizational structure is deeply collaborative, based on principles of collaboration, deep trust, working from first principles, and very high standards of excellence. We are looking for a Proposal Coordinator to contribute to our company by furthering our sales effort.
Essential job duties:
• Create and manage proposal schedules to support Principal Scientists and ensure proposals are on track.
• Modify existing technical volume template to specific proposal solicitation requirements using various collaborative platforms (e.g. Google Docs and Overleaf).
• Reformat proposals that are created in collaborative platforms (e.g. Google Docs) into Word or PDF
• For prime proposals, generate requests for proposals (RFPs) for subcontractors and review proposal packages ensuring all required information is provided.
• Work with Principal Scientists to input data into cost spreadsheets and generate cost volumes.
• Ensure cost spreadsheets are aligned and compliant with technical volumes.
• Review and submit proposal packages through appropriate channels (usually online submission site).
• After submission, work with contracts department to respond to third-party inquiries related to cost proposal information, including updating post-award cost spreadsheets.
• Update CRM throughout the opportunity lifecycle.
- Keen attention to detail
- Expert in MS Excel
- Strong skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- 5 plus years in a proposal administrative role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why Join Us?
We’re looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. We reward creativity and thrive on collaboration. We offer great benefits and perks, including a 401K plan, ESOP, paid vacation, employer paid health benefits, transportation reimbursement, parental leave, a casual work environment, snacks, and espresso.
Galois develops technology to guarantee the trustworthiness of systems where failure is unacceptable. We apply cutting edge computer science and mathematics to advance the state of the art in software and hardware trustworthiness. At Galois, we maintain a unique organizational structure tailored to the needs of the innovative projects we deliver. Our organizational structure is collaborative, one-level flat, and based on principles of well-defined accountabilities and authorities, transparency, and stewardship. We aspire to provide employees with something that matters to them beyond just a paycheck — whether it be opportunities to learn, career growth, a sense of community, or whatever else brings them value as a person.
We believe in individual freedom in the roles we choose, and in the projects we pursue — our research focus areas are the intersection of staff interests and corporate strategy. We choose practices that best suit the project, team, and leaders, with company-wide standards kept to a minimum to ensure we are making the right choices for the situation rather than just business-as-usual choices.
For more on our organizational structure, visit Life at Galois .
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please apply with a cover letter and resume.