At Galois we hire passionate professionals and give them the opportunity to engage in meaningful work.
The Contracts Paralegal role is an ideal fit for someone who enjoys working with an in-house council on government contracts in a fast paced and collaborative environment. This Galwegian is a curious and eager learner and has ample experience in contracts and compliance.
• Working with external offices to complete administrative contract requirements
• Managing Galois’ contract compliance programs including affirmative action and business ethics
• Supporting the engineering team on deliverable creation and submission
Qualifications & Requirements
At a minimum, successful candidates have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a paralegal role focused on contracts
• Expert attention to detail
• Ability to work directly with clients, sub-contractors and vendors
• High level of autonomy, self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Ability to travel to our Portland, OR headquarters once a quarter
Galois is a privately held U.S.-owned and -operated company established in 1999 in Portland. We were founded on core principles that are central to how we function. We believe that we can and should derive joy from our work, be authentic and trustworthy in all of our interactions, and cherish the opportunity to develop and steward new technology.
At Galois we specialize in the research and development of technologies that solve computer science’s most difficult problems. Our organizational structure is collaborative, one-level flat, and based on principles of well-defined accountabilities and authorities, transparency, and stewardship.
We also aspire to provide employees with something that matters to them beyond just a paycheck—whether it be opportunities to learn, career development, a sense of community, or whatever else brings them value as a person. For more on our organizational structure, visit Life at Galois.
Benefits at Galois include:
• 25 days paid time off
• 7 paid annual holidays
• Company paid health insurance
• Paid parental leave
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Group life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
• Transportation reimbursement
• Participation in our ESOP plan
• Eligibility for participation in the company’s 401K plan where the company fully matches the first 5%
How to Apply
If you’re interested, please apply with a cover letter and resume.