People are the foundation of Galois’ success. As an employee-owned company, we care about not only the technologies we develop but also how we work together to create them. Galois operates under a highly collaborative organizational model that respects individual freedom. Our People group is looking to add a colleague to help ensure that we consistently follow through on our good intentions and cultural practices that serve as the foundation of this collaborative organizational model.
The right person will be very well organized, think systematically, and apply those talents to express their deep belief that people and culture are the key to success.
You will be expected to:
1. Organize and oversee our university engagement for recruiting.
2. Improve all of the systematic practices for recruiting, hiring, onboarding, communicating, and delighting people at Galois.
3. Influence, persuade and teach others to align with our cultural values and practices.
4. Develop curriculum/content to facilitate others to do #3.
5. Contribute to the oversight & setup of workspace as needs arise.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent cross-functional projects and initiatives; comfortable managing work through ambiguity demonstrating flexibility and attention to detail.
• Must excel at self-directed efforts; working to discover smart things to do, and then doing them to very high standards with limited oversight.
• Must have a record of implementing new processes to completion. Excel at finishing.
• Must be able to take information, distill it, and share it effectively.
• Proven team player with strong business acumen and cross-functional, multi-level relationship building skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We’re looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. We reward creativity and thrive on collaboration. We offer great benefits and perks, including a 401K plan, ESOP, paid vacation, employer paid health benefits, transportation reimbursement, parental leave, a casual work environment, snacks, and espresso.
For more on our organizational structure, visit Life at Galois.
To apply for this role, please visit our Career Portal.