Galois tackles the hardest problems in computer science. Our mission is to assure trust in critical systems that protect the integrity of information in the real world. We currently seek software engineers to play a pivotal role in fulfilling our mission to make critical systems trustworthy.
Skills & Requirements:
- Education – Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent. MS in computer science desirable but optional.
- Required Technical Expertise – Fluency in C with 6+ years demonstrated expertise in developing commercial-quality software.
- Desired Technical Expertise – Experience developing cryptographic algorithms. Expertise with multiple programming languages desired. Fluency with the functional programming paradigm.
- Required General Skills – Must work well with customers, including building rapport, identifying needs, and communicating with strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. Must be highly motivated and able to self-manage to deadlines and quality goals.
- Security Requirements – Must currently hold an active Top Secret SCI clearance.
Our engineers design and develop advanced technologies for safety-and security-critical systems, networks, and applications. Engineers work in small team settings and must successfully interact with clients, partners, and other employees in a highly cooperative, collaborative, and intellectually challenging environment.
Galois develops technology to guarantee the trustworthiness of systems where failure is unacceptable. We apply cutting edge computer science and mathematics to advance the state of the art in software and hardware trustworthiness.
Engineers work in small team settings and must successfully interact with clients, partners, and other employees in a highly cooperative, collaborative, and intellectually challenging environment.
At Galois, we maintain a unique organizational structure tailored to the needs of the innovative projects we deliver. Our organizational structure is collaborative, one-level flat, and based on principles of well-defined accountabilities and authorities, transparency, and stewardship. We aspire to provide employees with something that matters to them beyond just a paycheck — whether it be opportunities to learn, career growth, a sense of community, or whatever else brings them value as a person.
For more on our organizational structure, visit Life at Galois.
We’re looking for people who can invent, learn, think, and inspire. We reward creativity and thrive on collaboration. If you are interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to us via this link.